Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fast Sunday

Well now I'm so glad that my church now starts at 9 a.m.! Whenever it was fast Sunday when my ward started at 1 p.m., it was not to great. You were hungry for the whole day and then go to church all hungry and cranky, and then come home and eat an endless dinner...in my case. But now we start at 9 early in the morning and your not even hungry. Right now at this moment I'm not even that hungry at all. =] But its for the best.
Well right now it is snowing.......like crazy!!!!!!!!!! Here are the pictures I absolutely had to take. ;)


 
 
Also yesterday on Saturday was so great! The youth and I went to the temple to do baptisms. LOVE DOING THAT!! And here is a picture that I took before we went in.

Then later that night my family and I went to the amazing "Living Legends." Did you know I was in "Living Legends" once when I was like 4 years old? Yep. I was. To be exact, I was in the "Season of Rebirth Hawaii Manoalani." All I had to do was run out into a mans arms and he twirled me around, then I ran off. He was my "dad." Anyways, as always, I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! Ok so there is this act in it that was hilarious, and here is its description:
"Season of Plenty: Samoa: Sasa, Lapa Lapa, Slap. Young Samoans demonstrate their energy and love for life in the rousing Sasa and Lapa Lapa and prove their skill and agility in the powerful slap dance."
Oh my goodness this one was so very funny!!!!!!! Honestly, I give up on trying to explain how amusing it was!!!!!!!!!! Whatever, I'm pretty sure most of you people reading this are mostly Mormons, and you have probably seen "Living Legends" anyways. =] Well I took a picture at the very end.
 
 
And for dinner, my mom, dad and I went to I Hop. And we all know I Hop is amazingly delicious! =]
Haha I liked what my hot chocolate looked like so a took a picture. =] And I also had 5 pancakes and a lot of hash browns.
 
 
Hahaha their motto is "Come hungry, leave happy." Instead it should be, "Come hungry, leave almost throwing up." =] I mean after having 5 really big pancakes with tons of butter and syrup, and to cups of hot chocolate with a lot of whip cream and chugging them both down, and a huge plate of hash browns, you might wanna, I don't know, pass out, sleep right where you are, or go throw up everything. I did none of the above, but I thought about it. ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment