Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday!

Well today was Friday and everyone was in a good mood. =] So this morning in my 5th period class, in life science, we did all of this stuff to take DNA out of this wheat stuff. And my teacher let us take pictures if we wanted to. So obviously I did.
All of that bubbly looking stuff is part of the DNA. And then that cloudy looking stuff under it is too.
You can't really see the DNA, but it looked like boogers...and we had to take the DNA out ourselves...it was so gross!!
 
 
Then later that day I was at a party during lunch for all of the girls who were on the basketball team. We had pizza and cake and soda. =] I had 4 slices of pizza, like 5 full cups of cherry Pepsi and a HUGE piece of cake!!! Gosh I was so full afterwards.
And it was going to be my coaches birthday tomorrow anyways, so we brought cake. =]

This is my coach Rossberg. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!
And this is Kiersten. She was also on my team. Haha cake is on her face. =]
This is my other best friend, Angel. She is so awesome!!!!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment