Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Best School Day

Ok today was so awesome!!!! I woke up 45 minutes earlier than I usually do and got all ready. And I had 2 waffles with syrup and chocolate milk. =] All of that was before 6 a.m. And then the BEST TEACHER EVER, Mr. Flores finally came back to school. =] On the last week before school got out in December, he twisted his ankle pretty badly, and banged it up horribly. So we had to have a sub. And we also had one for one week after we came back to school. And then today he came back!! It was so great. Everyone was so happy and in a great mood. =] He was on crutches and his leg had a cast thing on it. But otherwise he seemed pretty happy to be back at school. I'm going to post more pics of him and me. :) I'm serious, he deserves way more than a Grammy award!!!! All 4 of my sisters had him as a teacher, and they absolutely loved and respected Mr. Flores because he was (and still is) the best teacher ever. I am most definitely going to do a separate post just about him, and about how great he is. Anyways, as you can tell, Mr. Flores is 94% of why today was so great. :) And then after school, walking home with my friends was pretty crazy and fun. We were really happy and relieved and loopy (another word for high;) and just plain crazy. =] That's how we roll. And I also took pictures...here they are.
 She was throwing her backpack everywhere...
 Oh my gosh these girls crack me up!!!
 Courtney and Courtney =]
Hahahaha!!
I don't know why I took this picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment