Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day!

Well, I have no phone now...the other day, apparently it fell out while I was walking in the parking lot before school. I couldn't find it for the whole day. Gang kids who go to my school, found it probably after school, and was using data and calling people on my contact list. They called my dad too. Long story short, my parents had to suspend my number. But what I realized about this accident is that I don't need phones or Facebook or basically the media for me to be entertained and happy. Gosh, it was pretty nice not to have to worry about it. Or even charge it. ;) I still had great days at school and other things. Except I couldn't take any pictures. Oh well. =]

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! <3 Happy birthday Grandma Anita! =]]
I don't really care about Valentine's Day. All these bratty girls at my school have boyfriends and got cheap chocolate from their boyfriends. And they dressed up as nice as they could for a school that has uniforms. And for me I'm like:
'Nah son. I don't need or want a boyfriend. I'm not going to do my hair. I didn't get any chocolates or balloons.'
I am totally happy without all of that!! =] It is way cuter when married people celebrate Valentine's Day! <3
And most importantly, happy birthday to my Grandma Anita!! Yay! :)
Well here are some random pictures that I either found on my computer or whatever pics I took on my moms phone.

Courtney and I were on my moms phone. So we had a little fun. =]





 
I was laughing!

 
Dad =]

 
So true.

 

 
 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment