Monday, July 21, 2014

Music

My love for music is....amazing. I listen and play music all of the time. I am either playing a song on the piano or flute, listening to music on the computer (Spotify, Pandora) or the radio, I sing music in church, or I either have a song stuck in my head. I always have to have some sort of music playing while I am cleaning my room or packing for trips. When I am home alone, I have Spotify turned all of the way up, so I can sing loudly along with the songs. =) When I am on the computer, I have Pandora or Spotify on.

So, I have a lot of favorite songs.
Here are my top 10 favorite songs that have lyrics, some rap, some country :) These are not in order from my most favorite to my least.

1. Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Effiel 65
2. Fast Car (Cover by Boyce Avenue
3.100 Years by Five For Fighting
4. Stronger by Kanye West
5.Island In The Sun by Weezer
6.Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
7.How Country Feels by Randy Houser
8.Fireflies by Owl Cities
9.Counting Stars by OneRepublic
10.One Last Dance by R5


Okay, so those were just my favorite songs that are pop and country.
These next 10 songs are my favorite orchestra and piano songs from movies. Again these are not in order.

1.He's A Pirate-from "Pirates of the Carribean"
2.Hedwig's Theme-from "Harry Potter"
3.I Am Iron Man-from "Iron Man" by John Debney
4.Iron Man 3-from "Iron Man3" by Brian Tyler
5.Love Death Birth-Main Soundtrack from "Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2" by Carter Burwell
6.The Hunger Games-Soundtrack from "The Hunger Games" by James Newton Howard
7.The Quidditch World Cup-from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
8.Remember The Titans Theme- from "Remember the Titans"
9.Sledgehammer-from "Iron Man" by John Debny
10.Steve's Theme-from "The Last Song" by Aron Zigman


They are all beautiful and amazing songs. These next 10 are my most favorite church songs including Hymns and Primary songs. Not in order, again. =]

1.Stand I Holy Places
2.Homeward Bound
3.A Child's Prayer
4.I Am His Daughter
5.Choose The Right
6. Have I Done Any Good In The World Today?
7.Daughter Of A King
8.As Sisters In Zion
9.We'll Bring the World His Truth
10.Army of Helaman


And those were my top favorite Mormon songs. =]




  

No comments:

Post a Comment